TASK 8 data analysis

 TASK 8 DATA ANALYSIS


  1. My first pie chart displays that most people like horror genre and that hardly anyone likes romance amongst the people I asked. This makes me want to create a magazine to associate with the genre horror.
  2.  My second pie chart displays that most people would want gnarly colour as a front cover to a film magazine and would captivate more people but title and other effects attracts them too, not just colour so I have to be familiar with that too. 
  3. My third pie chart displays that repeatedly romance is not really popular amidst the people that I asked and again horror is a big hit once again. 
  4. My fourth pie chart displays that most people watch movies nearly everyday or often as they are balanced in percentages and 20% of people that I asked dot often watch movies but what I can gather from this information is that more than half the people do watch movies often or nearly everyday. 
  5. My fifth pie chart displays that people want the plot to be satisfying and interesting since that is what they like about the horror genre mostly and also the cast and goriness and special effects is also a hit and shouldn't be needed. 
  6. My sixth pie chart displays that youtube , Netflix, online and DVD is a big hit unlike the others as they have most of the highest percentages. Biggest hit is Netflix with 26.3%. 
  7. My seventh pie chart shows that people would mostly buy magazines for £2-3 (60%) and £1-2 (20%) as they have the higher percentages . £4-5 (10%) and £3-4( 10%) are not really trendy as it s 10% for both. 
  8. My last pie chart displays that once again horror is most popular alongside Adventure then action. Horror seems to be very popular amongst teens, including adventure and action. Thriller, comedy, mysterious and others are not liked that much however horror is the best type of film magazine they attract towards people like us. In my opinion I think its popular amongst teens as its thrilling and that is what teens want, they want thrill and excitement as thats what I want as a teen. Kids wouldn't like it because of goriness or effects. 



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TASK 6 initial research

PERSUASIVE TECHNIQUES OF ADVERTISING FAYE

ASSIGNMENT FILM 26.1