FINAL VERSION MARINA

My Final Report

This report is about my magazine which is about a horror movie called 'IT'. It has all the knowledge and entertainment you need, from character names to interviews with the director Andy Muschietti. My objective was to encompass an interview with the director so the public gets a feel of behind the scenes as he talks a lot about what it's like collaborating with the kids' crew. My magazine has bold bright colors to attract the readers. 

The reason why I did a horror magazine cover was that on my questionnaire because 27% (most) of the people circled that they prefer horror out of most genres. This means that more people would buy the magazine since more people are interested in the horror genre. From the magazine, you get an idea of who the characters are in the movie. I embraced the movie IT because it is very prominent in society. The reason for this magazine is to earn money and also entertain young adults. The public will know about upcoming movies or movies that are already in cinemas and they can get a background of what type of movie it is before going to go view it. There WILL be more horror magazines out talking about the upcoming movies (horror) that will be in cinemas soon.  

My target audience is mainly teenagers to adults aged around 12-24. I believe that teens are more interested in watching more horror films, more than adults as they want more thrill and more shock which they get from the horror genre. Having this in mind, I made sure that my magazine stands out since these days everything is modern. So my typical buyers are teenagers who are generally interested in new movies coming out or people who just generally buy magazines on a regular basis. New research shows that more than six in ten (63%) UK adults read magazines which motivates me even more to publish my magazines.   

The magazine will be worth around £2.50. I made this decision through my research and the outcome which was that 60% people decided that they would buy magazines from £2-3 so I decided to make it in between which is £2.50 and I really do think it is a feasible price. I would unequivocally like my magazine to be sold in local food and wine shops down the road but also shops that are big brands like Tesco, Asda, Morrisons etc since many people go there to shop and would surely look at the magazines over there since I also do sometimes so I really miss those chances. I would want my magazine to release in the shops every 2-3 months since it is a horror magazine and I'd want good juicy details on there for people to enjoy. They will have lots of time to buy it since I know people do tend to get busy a lot. It would be challenging if I released it every 5 weeks because I have to gather a lot of content so I changed it to releasing it every 2-3 months, mainly 2.

To conclude this, I wanted to say that my aim is to interest people and entertain them with my thoughts and society thoughts, interviews, facts, quotes.. etc. I want to let them know what is showing in cinemas ready for them to watch and give them an insight of the movie before they go see it for themselves. After all, I want happy customers... I mean who doesn't? 

                                  

















































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TASK 6 initial research

PERSUASIVE TECHNIQUES OF ADVERTISING FAYE

ASSIGNMENT FILM 26.1